Pink Sheets

Sunday, January 23, 2005

January Birthdays

I made it through the birthday week unscathed. Whew! Actually, besides the fact that I was busy trying to get everything done, I had a good time. Wednesday night was Riley's 8th birthday. He loves seafood so we took all of the kids to Red Lobster. They were good. They didn't make us want to kill them. The boys liked the lobster. I'm not a big lobster fan I've decided. It's okay, but I wouldn't choose it on the menu over, say, prime rib. I did like the crab legs, however.

Thursday was Brian's birthday and I woke up early and made him a special breakfast consisting of cheesy eggs, toast, potatoes, and ham. He also opened the two CDs I bought him and the birthday beanie bear that Jordan wrapped for him. I wasn't able to bake him a cake, because I just didn't have time, so I went and bought a chocolate cake with Happy Birthday Brian on it. It was yummy. Then he opened the shirt and jeans I bought him after we had cake and ice cream. We also drank some glasses of vodka and grapefuit and stayed up much, much too late for a work night. That's alright.

Brian's mom's birthday was Friday. We didn't end up getting over to her house until after 8:00 sometime. Mainly because we are super duper slow pokes. We bought her a Disney watch and some Mickey mugs.

Then Saturday everyone came over to celebrate Riley's birthday. I will be posting the pictures soon, I hope. He had an army man birthday party, the same as last year and received more GI Joes and accessories. He's just a goof. I don't know why he's so into the army men right now, but I don't mind it. I think it's sort of cute. I also made everyone at the party, that mainly consisted of adults, pose for a group photo with them all wearing army men hats. That will definitely be posted on the photo blog. I just need to do it.

3 Comments:

  • this post was NOT here this morning!! i swear! where did it come from?? it's dated two days ago, but it was NOT here! i am not going crazy... nonono. i know i'm older now, but still!!

    By Blogger cat, at 12:43 PM, January 26, 2005  

  • I know. I cheated. I had started it a couple of days ago and finished this morning. I forgot to change the date and time. It's okay you aren't going crazy!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 3:22 PM, January 26, 2005  

  • yay! my mind hasn't started to go!
    i was worried that if it's this bad now what happens AFTER 30?? ;)

    By Blogger cat, at 8:36 AM, January 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home