Pink Sheets

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Just For Fun

I was reading through some of Brian’s old emails to see if there were some I wanted to get rid of and I came across a little questionnaire that we both filled out. I think it’s funny. It was filled out back in May of last year. The idea is you receive this email from a friend with the questions answered. Your suppose to delete their answers, fill in your own answers and send it back, as well as send it to new people you want to fill it out. I guess it’s a chain email. Anyway, here’s what Brian and I answered. The first answers are mine and the second are Brian’s. We live together and yet some of our answers in regards to the home are different. I think he did that on purpose. Go figure.


1. What time do you get up? Weekdays:512AM Weekends: 7ish;
Weekdays:6:30AM Weekends: 7ish
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Brian;
Jo Jo
3. Gold or Silver? Silver;
Gold
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shrek 2;
Shrek 2
5. What is your favorite TV show? West Wing;
24
6. What do you have for breakfast? Parmesan bagel;
Cereal
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? George Bush;
Patri
8. What/who inspires you? My husband and child;
My husband and child
9. What is your middle name? Adele;
Lee
10. Beach, City or Country? City;
Beach
11. Favorite ice cream? Bunny Tracks;
Ben and Jerry Half-Baked
12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Salted;
Butter
13. Favorite color? Pink;
No favorite
14. What kind of car do you drive? Chyrsler Cirrus;
Nissan 300ZX
15. Favorite sandwich? French dip;
Quiznos Mesquite Chicken
16. What characteristic do you despise? Pretentiousness;
pretentiousness
17. Favorite flower? Daisy;
Jolynn
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii;
Hawaii
19. What color is your bathroom? Purple;
Pecanwood with purple accents
20. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy;
Gap
21. Where would you retire to? Don't know!;
Nursing home
22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday;
Saturday
23. What did you do for your last birthday? Went shopping and to breakfast and dinner with Brian; Ummmm. . . I can't remember.
24. Where were you born? Dallas, TX;
Dallas, TX
25. Favorite sport to watch: Hockey;
Hockey
26. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Brian;
Grape Ape
27. Person you expect to send it back first? Jodi?;
No expectations
28. What fabric detergent do you use? Purex;
Purex
29. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi;
Coke
30. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning;
Equally lousy at both
31. What is your shoe size? 8;
10 1/2
32. Do you have any pets? 1 beagle;
dog, fish, snail

So, are you dying to know which ones were answered in error? I know you are. Number 8 is the super error. Who inspires me? Not my husband and child, considering I have no husband and I have two children, not a child. I forgot to change the answer. Brian thought it was funny so he left it the same also. However, #24, where were you born was not an intentional mistake by Brian. He was not born in Dallas, TX. I’m drawing a blank on his actual place of birth, but it wasn’t in Dallas. That looks like all the errors. There are some answers that have changed since last May. Maybe I’ll answer them again in a different post. Just for fun

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home