Pink Sheets

Friday, February 11, 2005

Our Puppy Not Yet Named

We picked up our puppy last night. I'm so excited because she is so super cute. She isn't a pug, but she is so sweet. I love her little black spots and her ears when they perk and she has the sweetest face. She snores. It's adorable. Brian picked out a pink collar and leash for her. He bought her a bed to sleep on, which she seems to really like. She tries to jump on the couch, but I think she'll be broke of that soon. She's only jumped on the bed a couple of times and didn't even try while we were sleeping. She just laid on her little bed all night except when she had to go potty. Which she immediately let us know she had to do. I'm so happy she's already potty trained. She must be perfect. I will have pictures soon. I hope.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home