Pink Sheets

Friday, February 18, 2005

Useless Facts About Me

I found this while perusing blogs. I thought it was fun.

A to Z

Accent: None, I live in Idaho. I don't think we have accents.
Bra size: 34 B--How sad :(
Chore I hate: Vacuuming
Dad's name: Harold John Cook
Essential make-up products: lip gloss, concealer
Favorite perfume: Goddess
Gold or silver?: Silver
Hometown: Boise, Id (but I was born in Dallas so that makes me cool)
Interesting fact: I was adopted.
Job titles: Transportation Analyst
Kids: 2, Riley 8 and Darby 4--Brian whom I live with also has a son age 4, Jordan.
Living arrangements: I live in sin with Brian
Mom's birthplace: I don't know, I'll have to ask
Number of apples eaten in the last week: None
Overnight hospital stays: 2, one for each kid
Phobias: Dirty dishes in the sink at night, small spaces
Question you ask yourself a lot: What the hell?
Religious affiliation: None
Siblings: 1 brother, older. Two sisters, younger.
Time I wake up: 5:30
Unnatural hair color: As of now, red. Blah. As of next week, dark brown.
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Tomato
Worst habit: Not listening
X-rays?: 1, broken finger.
Yummy food I make: I love the tater tot casserole. I'm not sure what everyone else likes.
Zodiac sign: Leo, duh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home