Pink Sheets

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Another Lazy Saturday

I'm doing nothing right now. Nothing except searching the web for a delicious cookie recipe, reading random blogs (which so far has consisted of ones in different languages and those insipid ads), and listening to my new puppy snore.

The kids are downstairs playing with their friends from down the street. You would hardly even know any of them were here except for the occasional footsteps down the hall and the closing and opening of doors. Weird. Usually, when there are no friends around, they're running up and down the halls and screaming at or to each other. Once the friends arrive--angels. Again,weird.

Well, I wish I had more to write but I don't. I found my cookie recipe. I think it's just a plain old sugar cookie. I don't believe there's anything special about. I suppose I'll find out after I make it. I was going to go buy the refrigerated dough, but I received a very nice mixer for Christmas and figure I should use it instead of letting it go to waste.

I also might take a nap. I love taking naps. Happy Saturday!

2 Comments:

  • it's pretty irritating how many blogs are just for advertisements. you'd think there would be rules about that sort of thing. oh, well.

    and your puppy is adorable! i am having extreme puppy yearnings.

    By Blogger cat, at 8:34 AM, February 14, 2005  

  • Thank you! Maybe your puppy does need a new puppy. We love ours. And the new name is Chloe. We haven't been able to make up our minds. First Pebbles, then Valentine, and now Chloe. Hmm.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 5:54 PM, February 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home