Pink Sheets

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What A Stupid Day

My day was going perfectly fine. Perfectly fine, that is, until I received an email from someone downstairs in Accounts Payable. They informed me that a carrier has been trying to get a hold of me all day to no avail, and would I be so kind as to help this carrier with her issues. Three managers and the carrier were also copied on this email. So begins my evening. It's about an hour before I leave work and I receive this email. First of all, I had spoken with this woman earlier that morning, I had faxed her information about payments, and she had faxed me information back. She left a message that she had faxed me back and to call her when I had a chance to look at it. Which I was going to do tomorrow because, believe it or not, I actually deal with several carriers and the transportation needs of ten or so locations of my company. Pardon me if I wasn't jumping over fences to help this woman. I had spoke and corresponded with her 3 times that day. She wasn't being neglected.

Second, her issues are simply that she doesn't know how to apply a damn payment. She, in a nutshell, is a complete idiot. And I was completely upset and irritated while talking with her, which was apparent to several people in my office, and flustered afterwards. I just hope I am completely right and she is completely wrong. I don't want there to be any gray areas. I want the situation to be black and white. I really hope it is.

That being said I am now here, watching American Idol, writing on my blog, and drinking a beer. I also went shopping at the one place where I can wear one to two sizes smaller than I actually do and bought two shirts and a pair of pants for super cheap. Now I am happy and better. A little bit. Until tomorrow I suppose. Hmph!

On a happy note, my puppy is almost perfect. She is such a good puppy. I don't know if I think that because Bailey was so bad or if she's actually good. I do know she is super cute and super sweet and, I've come to learn, super persistent. When she has to poop there is no dinking around. You need to take her immediately or she will harass you to no end. Geez, Chloe!

2 Comments:

  • what? her name is chloe now? what happened to pebbles? hmmmm...

    i guess everyone seems to have had an awful day yesterday. must of have been bad tuesday karma

    By Blogger cat, at 8:20 AM, February 16, 2005  

  • Pebbles just didn't sound right. We tried a dog name but had to go with a little girl name instead. It seems to work much better.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:43 AM, February 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home