Pink Sheets

Sunday, February 27, 2005

If You Don't Want Your Hair Red, Don't Color It Red

Is that good advice or what? Yesterday I had my hair colored once again, trying to cover the red that I had put in a month ago. It was only suppose to be red highlights, but it came out almost completely red. My stylist re-did the color that day and the red was still overwhelming.

Now my hair is dark, dark, brown (almost black) with red highlights. It looks like the red is staying for a few more months. Aw well. I suppose if it insists on being red there is nothing I can do about it. Especially, since, for the most part I have been really happy with my hair lately. It flips just right, rather than going all crazy and frizzy, which I hate. And I have finally found a conditioner that actually works. It's just a regular over-the-counter conditioner, but it works better than any of that expensive stuff you buy in salons. (At least on my stubborn hair.) It's not the cheapest conditioner, but it costs less than $10 and I love it.

I dropped Riley off at his dad's last night because he had mass this morning. That just left Brian, Darby, Jordan and I. We decided to go shopping, stop at Subway for delicious sandwiches, and then to Maggie Moo's for a scoop of ice cream. All in all it's been a nice and relaxing day.

Right now all the kids are at their other parent's places. I'm not sure what we're going to do. It's so nice here (as in here in Boise). It's suppose to get to 57 degrees, though I'm not sure what the temp is right now. I think Brian and I need to BBQ something.

Also, I've decided to have some sort of Easter party. I'm in the process of planning. It will definitely include a BBQ of some sort. I just don't know what the rest will entail yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home