Pink Sheets

Friday, August 21, 2009

Lessons Learned from Watching Supernatural

*Be careful what you wish for. Genies are not like the one in the Disney movie Aladdin. They'll give you exactly what you want, but it's all an illusion, a dream. It's not real. In reality the genie is just slowly sucking the life out of you.

*Not all bad boys are scuzzy looking. Some are clean cut and cute but they still have scumbag qualities. Stay away from bad boys.

*3 year-olds have a type. Jillian loves Sammy, who has shaggy brown hair with an innocent look to him. She also loves Prince Caspian from Narnia-same look. They are her boyfriends. Sometimes they get mad at her. I have yet to figure out why.

*You can keep demons out by putting salt around the perimeter of where ever it is you want to keep them out. I told Brian I was going to put salt packets around my cube to see if it works. If anyone asks about the salt I'll just tell them I saw it on show.

*Dick Cheney has a parking space in hell waiting for him.

*Demons usually get what's coming to them. And it usually isn't good. Or pleasant. It's actually a little gory.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home