Pink Sheets

Monday, June 08, 2009

It happened. The Redsox won the championship game. They are awesome! Riley was so happy. It was so much fun even though it was pouring rain and I think I heard thunder in the distance. (They're suppose to cancel the game if there's thunder.) But I am so glad they didn't.

I had a pretty relaxed weekend. Baseball is officially over and Jillian and I just chilled. We went to a movie, we went to lunch, we went grocery shopping, we watched movies, we fed the ducks...Perfect.

I don't have a lot to write. You know, since I didn't do very much this weekend. We went to Brian's parents house for his nephew's graduation party. That was pretty fun, though there are some weird dynamics with some family members. Like really weird.

I never want the picture. I always want the real thing. I never, ever want to pretend.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home