Pink Sheets

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Three Games Down...

And I have yet to take a camera. What in the world is wrong with me??? Also, it was freezing cold and windy last night and I didn't dress the baby warm enough and she cried and cried the entire T-ball game. I'm horrible!! I have all this guilt. I felt so bad after I put her to bed. Thursday's games will be much better. Brian and I will drive separately in case the baby is too cold and I need to bring her home, I will bring the camera, and I will hopefully have enough time to catch a little bit of Jordan's game and a little bit of Riley's game.

Saturday is going to be fun. Brian is working so I it's just me and Jillian. However, Riley has a game at 8, I have a hair appointment that I can't cancel or I'll never get in again at 10:30, Darby has a game at 2 and Jordan has a game at 4:30. Jillian could end up a very grouchy baby unless I can get my mom to come over and watch for a little while I go to my hair appointment and possibly a game. And I'm not forgetting the camera.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to miss one game, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to. I'm just going to make the effort to go. It's so important to them. Especially since it's their first year in sports. I think they need the support even if they don't necessarily think they do. Plus, they are so stinking cute in their uniforms.

Well, besides the sports stuff all week and work I have nothing much going on. What are you doing this weekend?

2 Comments:

  • I have had many of those days and still do as both my sons play college and High school sports. But I am certain it is well worth the effort, even if you forget the camera.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:47 PM, April 11, 2007  

  • I would love to have lots of married sex, but alas, I'll just have to scream in a pillow.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 12:10 AM, April 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home