Pink Sheets

Monday, March 26, 2007

Couple of Days

Brian took Thursday and Friday off last week to hang out with Jillian while his parents went out of town. I decided to take Friday off to hang out with both them and to go shopping. For something big. And pretty. And I'm so, so excited. The dining room table. It is so pretty. I actually didn't expect we would purchase it on Friday, but it only makes sense. I've had my eye on this one for quite awhile. It was time. I did want the table and the china hutch, but I decided at the last minute to wait on the china hutch. I don't have any china to put into it. Yet. I will. But since there are no weddings in my future, I will be purchasing my 5 piece settings, one or two settings at a time. And I haven't really made up my mind about which one I like quite yet.

Baseball season is going well. We are so busy, but it's a nice busy. The kids seem happy about all of it. Especially since they get to stay up later due to the practicing schedule. We are having a little trouble getting Darby started in soccer, which is a major disappointment. We haven't heard from the coach and I have not been able to reach him or anyone else for that matter. We'll see what happens. Hopefully I'm just being impatient.

This weekend was a big deal for Darby. She had her first real sleepover with her very best friend. They spent the entire weekend together. One night at her friend's house, one night at ours. I'm pretty sure she was exhausted. They were so good. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of Tayler. Which is good. I really like her mom, though it's still a little weird she knows Brian. She came to pick the girls up on Friday afternoon and Brian was acting all funny and nervous to see someone he hasn't seen for ten years. It was funny. He even took a shower at 5 in the afternoon to make sure he was presentable. Weirdo.

All in all it was a good weekend. Hope yours was as well!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home