Pink Sheets

Thursday, February 22, 2007

40 Days and 40 Nights

I will not be drinking beer. Neither will Brian. Not because we're religious, but Brian always likes to take this opportunity during the year to give up beer in order to help his efforts in weight loss. Even though he looks really good and really doesn't need to lose anymore weight. I think now it's become a challenge he can't let go. He wants to be super lean and fit. I can't blame him for wanting that. But to give up beer...it looks like there are going to be a few boxes of wine in the fridge for the next 40 days. Actually they'll last quite awhile because while I like the boxed wine, as I have mentioned before, Brian isn't too keen on it.

Other than that, not much has been going on. I always think I have a ton to write about, but I'm drawing a blank. Hope everyone is having a good week.

7 Comments:

  • hmmm, i like wine; Asti Spumante is my fav.

    By Blogger Karen, at 9:19 AM, February 22, 2007  

  • Good luck with that! That's a tough resolution.

    Chelle

    By Blogger Chelle / Chel, at 10:50 AM, February 22, 2007  

  • Better beer than sex!

    Oh, wait... I must be thinking like a teenager. Cause 40 sexless days probably wont produce any amount of "loss" in my world today....

    However, losing BOTH as a teenager? YIKES.

    Okay, I should stop now. Hope you guys can keep up your resolution!

    By Blogger and rudeness, at 4:15 PM, February 23, 2007  

  • As I sit here drinking a beer, I feel the need to say you're absolutely right. Every time I stop drinking, I loose 5 pounds. But then, after a beer or two I don't just care.

    Besides, don't you burn off tons of calories lugging the beer from the grocery store into the fridge (please don't shatter that illusion)?

    By Blogger Marguerite Kennedy, at 7:12 PM, February 23, 2007  

  • Just saying hi, came by a link of a link.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 AM, February 25, 2007  

  • Karen: I might have to try that. I doubt it comes in a box though?? Kidding. :)

    And yes, it has been tough. I do love to have a beer. And I don't think I would be giving up sex!!! How awful would that be. Am I thinking like a teenager now?

    Marguerite: I have missed your comments. I read it after a couple of glasses of my boxed wine and was dying. You are so right. After a couple of beers you absolutely don't care about gaining weight.

    MrsMogul: Hi to you!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:20 AM, February 26, 2007  

  • And I was just thinking of having a beer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 PM, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home