Pink Sheets

Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Groundhog Day!












Did you know that Punxsutawney Phil and Jillian are the same height and weight? I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure the groundhog could take out the baby. What do you think?
And now for the week in review:
*Brian and I put a new blanket on our bed to keep warm. Brian really likes it and uses it the most, but for some reason, in the middle of the night he wakes up looking for the blanket and it's always on the floor on my side. I think that I don't like the blanket so much.
*A man who works in the cafe at our work electrocuted himself the other morning when he went to turn on the oven. It made the cafeteria's power go out. Overheard in the elevator, "he's so ornery anyway. I'm sure he's fine." Which is true, he is very ornery. And he was okay. But, that is weird and he so could have been seriously injured. OR DIED!
*A new guy started in Brian's area recently. Brian says he's nice and I don't doubt that. We see him eating lunch with one of the girls that works in my old department every so often. I don't really know this girl, I've only seen her around. Anyway, we were joking about how cute it was that they ate lunch together and they were friends. And we wondered if they knew each other before he started working here. Then Brian noticed he had a wedding ring. And I noticed she did as well. It turns out they're married! Now we aren't the only couple that works together. We now have competition for being the couple everyone knows and talks about. What the heck!? However, we're prettier, so we still have that going for us.
*Tuesday I woke up and picked out my clothes. Khaki pants and a black shirt. This is after I chose a different shirt, put it on only to realize there was a HUGE stain on the front. I don't even know what it was, but I'm guessing some kind of baby puke. Just a guess. So I changed. It was simple enough. I like the black shirt and khakis. It's simple and comfortable. So, there I am getting ready and I thought, oh shit! Because I just realized that (I apologize for being so graphic) I wasn't prepared for my period. So, I had to change my panties and pants. Then because my panties didn't match my bra I had to change my bra. Then I decided I wasn't going to wear the black shirt and when all was said and done I had on the exact same thing as Brian. Green khakis and a blue shirt. Go figure.
*Our dog was apparently not feeling well this morning because when Brian walked out to the garage to take her to the bathroom there was runny poop everywhere. Enough to make one vomit up their coffee. I didn't but I was very close. I can only imagine how Brian felt cleaning up the runny poop with his barehand and a paper towel. I just threw up a little thinking about it.
*With that, I hope you all have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home