Pink Sheets

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day Tomorrow

I posted Christmas pics if your interested. It's just me, Brian and the baby on Christmas Day, but she's so cute...

Anyway, tomorrow is Valentine's Day what are you doing? Do you have a tradition? Brian and I are taking a half day tomorrow. We're going to have lunch and hang out. I can't wait. It will be nice.

One year, we took the whole day off. I got pregnant that year. I think there might be a correlation. :)

Anyway, have a great day regardless of what you're doing or whether you even acknowledge this day as being any more special than any other day.

5 Comments:

  • I plan on going to Walgreens and buying a lot of heart shaped candy boxes for half off! The boys love seeing that on their pillow after school. The rest? Will be stashed under my bed!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 3:58 PM, February 13, 2007  

  • I'm so boring. I'll be working from 9am until 11:30pm. How's that for an exciting Valentine's Day!?

    Enjoy yours!

    Chelle

    By Blogger Chelle / Chel, at 7:43 PM, February 13, 2007  

  • The hubbie and I dont usually do anything too special cause most of the time special equals money.

    And NOW special equals babysitter.

    However,
    This Thursday evening we are going to have the babysitter over so we can go to dinner. This year I said "Hey, lets use Valentines as an excuse to get a babysitter, have dinner and go and get things for "Potty Training with Bubba"... which we are starting this weekend. :)

    By Blogger and rudeness, at 8:05 PM, February 13, 2007  

  • And by the way... the Christmas pictures were adorable. (YOU Ms. Thang are so skinny!)

    Have a great ½ day on Valentines!

    By Blogger and rudeness, at 8:09 PM, February 13, 2007  

  • ♥Happy VD to you and your family, Jolynn!♥

    By Blogger Karen, at 10:05 AM, February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home