Pink Sheets

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I forgot to wear mascara today. I think that may be a sign I should go home, but I won't. I'm already taking a half day tomorrow because Darby has a little concert at school that I promised I would go to. And if I've learned anything about having kids, they will forget every single thing you do for them on a daily basis, but if you attend something, like school concerts or plays or any kind of event they are in, they remember it for years. So, I'm going.

I am so hungry. I think it's because I know we're having the potluck this afternoon and there's going to be a ton of food. I brought those little tortilla wraps. And no I didn't make them. I bought them at the grocery store. Those things take forever to make. But they are oh, so delicious. I would eat them now, but that might be a tad bit tacky. Hmm...

Okay, I've talked myself out of eating one. It wasn't easy. I wish I had something extraordinary to write about, but I don't. Maybe if something else comes up I'll write more.

3 Comments:

  • pot luck sounds like fun. we should do something like that where i work

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 PM, March 13, 2007  

  • This post is hilarious in a quiet sort of way - like scrapping a whole day for lack of mascara.

    By Blogger Jay, at 4:18 PM, March 13, 2007  

  • One time when hubby and I went out to dinner, he says to me across the table at the restaurant, "Did you do something different with you makeup today?"

    I answer, "No, why?"

    He says, "Something looks different".

    I go in the ladies room and HORRORS! I notice I forgot to apply mascara!!

    Welllllllll, we were on our way shopping after eating but I told him I wouldn't go because of no mascara. Of course, he was getting a little perturbed to put it mildly.

    So I go but duck down all aisles to make sure no one is there that I know.

    Long story short (tee, hee) I know how you felt about it! :+)

    By Blogger Karen, at 5:26 PM, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home