Pink Sheets

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tis The Season

Our entire family is crazy. You can just call us the Who's because it is March and everyone is stilling singing, whistling, humming Christmas carols. I know I cringe every time I start singing, "oh the weather outside is frightful..." to Jillian. I'm almost positive I heard Silver Bells being whistled in the kitchen the other morning. By whom you ask? Brian of course. Jordan was singing Tis the Season to Be Jolly this morning in the car and there have been countless other occasions where Jingle Bells or Jingle Bell Rock have been sung in one form or another. All well past the New Year. What is wrong with us?

4 Comments:

  • Could be the weather, at least that's what I would attribute it to here.

    Some people still have their Christmas decorations outside prolly because it's been too cold to bring them in.

    I'm sure that will all change by the end of the month, maybe this weekend when we go on the early daylight savings time.

    Anyway, it's fun to be *off-season*. :+)

    By Blogger Karen, at 9:54 AM, March 07, 2007  

  • Weird - last week when we were out hiking in the snow, Jaosn started singing carols too. He thinks it's because Christmas passed us by too fast this year...I'm worried that Christmas just comes earlier and earlier.

    By Blogger Jay, at 11:36 AM, March 07, 2007  

  • lmao I do that too

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:52 PM, March 07, 2007  

  • That is weird!! umm is there anything with eggnog involved?? Where I am people are sleeveless and it's summertime!

    Mrs mogul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home