Pink Sheets

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Holy cow am I busy. I have been going non-stop at work lately. I can't believe it. I was, however, able to get some new pictures posted last week. But they're from Christmas!!! I can't believe I'm so far behind.

I think I may need a course on how to deal with difficult people at work. Because I don't do a very good job of dealing or coping with them. I'm pretty sure they aren't suppose to make you angry. I think you're probably suppose to not let them bug you. This is not how I normally handle difficult people. I just don't know why people have to be difficult in the first place.

I'm sorry. I have nothing today. You should go visit one of the blogs in my side bar because they are always a good read. Have a great hump day! :)

2 Comments:

  • Just popped by cos I liked the name of your blog - then I saw you were from Boise which sounds really cool so I thought I'd say "hello".

    "Hello".

    FAZ

    By Blogger Christine and FAZ, at 8:28 AM, April 04, 2007  

  • Cute pics, even if they are Christmas!

    I don't deal with difficult customers well, either, sometimes. Sometimes I just try to laugh about it ... and make it funny enough to put on my blog. ;)

    Chelle

    By Blogger Chelle / Chel, at 5:30 PM, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home