Pink Sheets

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Catch Up

Okay, I have been a slacker in my comments response. Even if you don't read them, I like to respond. In case you do. And some warrant a response. So here we go:

Karen: Pink Cadillac is a perfect song for you! But. Now I am destined to find a song to dedicate to you. I haven't come across one yet, but it's coming.

Everyone who commented on my girls' night: My friend and I have found a solution to our boys being called out on girls' night problem. We are going to have a girls' night with just us. The two who didn't call our boys. We decided we'll go back to Elliot's, hang out, have too much to drink, and split a cab home. Now that sounds like fun!

Everyone who commented on my good kids: Thank you! It's nice to hear or read rather, that your doing a good job. I can only hope!

Marguerite: You are hilarious! I wish we did work in front of a live studio audience. Though, I'm not sure if anyone else would think it was funny. Sometimes we're just weird. On second thought maybe I should try and pitch the idea! Someone did throw fake poop at me on Friday afternoon. Now that's funny!

Monique and Kris: It isn't so great working in such close quarters, not only does it make everyone a little insane, we also have to watch what we say. That's not easy.

Jay: I'm glad the ice cream social cheered you up. I will be sure to have a scoop or two for you.

I feel so much better now! Okay, now on to new stuff. This weekend was very successful. The only things I managed to accomplish were winning two games of spider solitaire and laundry. It was quite blissful. I watched Seabiscuit, which I've been wanting to see but never had a chance. So good. And Failure to Launch. Cute, but dumb. I used to love romantic comedies. I'm not sure what's happened to me. I'm blaming it on the fact that Brian and I went through an indie flicks stage. We started watching these gosh darn smart movies and now I'm forever ruined of my all time favorite no brainers. Aw well.

1 Comments:

  • I dont work in a cube anymore, but in an office off of a lobby, so my voice still funnels out and voices funnel in. I will overhear something and bust out laughing, they all comment, "Kris heard us." lol
    I wasnt too impressed with Failure to Launch either. I love Matthew M though and I thought Terry Bradshaw was funny. I am not a fan of Sarah J Parker...at all!

    By Blogger always kris, at 10:57 AM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home