Pink Sheets

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

More Of the Same

It’s 6:30 in the morning and I’m at work. I have been awake since about 3 am, not able to sleep. I try not to let my worries haunt me, but lately they have been. Lately, I have been freaking out about all the things that I must get done in the next 6 weeks-or possibly less.

My desk at work is an absolute mess. I can’t leave it like this. I can’t. I know it’s not really my problem when I go on maternity leave, but I want everything clean and clear. I don’t want to come back to an even bigger mess. Ugh!!!

On a positive note the girls’ room is almost finished. We have the walls painted, the chair rail put up and the border hung. We actually finished a lot this weekend with the help of Brian’s parents. It looks so cute. I have pictures, I just need to fricking post them because I’m such a slacker. Now we just need to move the furniture back in and the room will be all ready for our little baby. I’m excited.

Right now I am so stinking tired. I would leave early but my schedule is pretty full today. I have to do some training at 10:30, in preparation for my leave, I have a brow wax at 12:30, and I have a meeting at 1:30 with HR about maternity leave. I want to go home now, but I can’t. I hate when I can’t sleep. I need my sleep.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home