Pink Sheets

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Busy, Bored, Fat

God, I can't believe how busy I have been. This sucks. I hate when I don't have time to blog. It makes me super sad. Anyway, I don't have much to say. I have noticed lately that I'm very bored of being pregnant. It was all fun and cute at the beginning, but I'm bored of it now. I don't want to be pregnant anymore. I just want a baby. It's getting to the miserable stage. The stage where it's hard to put on shoes, you can barely shave your legs, and it's impossible to shave another area. Bending over to pick things up on the floor takes too much energy. And sex. Oh my God! Don't get me wrong, I'm still in the mood, I still want to have sex and I still do, but it is not easy. There is all sorts of positioning that has to go on to get comfortable. I don't see how I could possibly get any bigger, but I have this stupid book that insists I will. How much bigger can a person possibly stretch?!

Anyway, besides all the bad things that come with growing a baby (as Darby refers to it) there are some perks. In the past couple months people have let me go ahead in line three or four times. Also, Brian is a little more tolerant of my mood swings than he might normally be. Though I don't think I've been that crazy. Plus, it's been a pretty easy pregnancy compared to the other two. I guess I shouldn't complain, but damn, I just want this baby already. I'm tired of carrying her around everywhere.

9 Comments:

  • How much longer do you have, again? It isn't THAT much longer, is it?

    By Blogger Beth, at 10:16 AM, September 14, 2005  

  • Want me to help push it down in proper position? Maybe give you herbs or do chants or whatever to get her out? Whatever, I'm here to help, Sugar-pie!

    By Blogger Beth, at 10:17 AM, September 14, 2005  

  • Two months and would not be upset in the least if she was say a month early? Maybe? Sure she would be small, but she would be out. Thanks for the support girls. Give me lots of nice thoughts of a quick, easy, and EARLY delivery. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 12:28 PM, September 14, 2005  

  • HELLOOOOOOO!!! ;) remember me? the busy non-blogging one? you could have had your baby since i have been out of touch. geez! things should be a little calmer at work soon and i can spend my days reading and commenting on blogs! ;)

    By Blogger cat, at 12:42 PM, September 14, 2005  

  • I do remember you, I do!! I know what you mean though, my days at work have been so busy I barely get a chance to do much of anything let alone my daily blogging that I love so much. Hmph!!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 1:43 PM, September 14, 2005  

  • Wow...it's been 9 years since having DJ. But I carried him and his stuff around for 2 more years!
    Hang in there..it won't be forever!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 9:58 AM, September 15, 2005  

  • I'm sorry Envoy-ette, but I don't believe you. It will never end. :) But, you are right, I will be carrying her every where for a couple of more years along with her diapers, bottles, an extra pair of clothes, toys.... Oh my God I'm freaking out.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:22 AM, September 16, 2005  

  • Ditto about how you can be out of blogosphere for a little while and then wow, you're all about to have a baby and stuff! It's so amazing how when people have kids and/or are pregnant, you have this living measure of time passing - a year for a baby, for instance, they go from teeny-tiny to little toddlers. Adults probably change that much, too, in a year, but not so much on the outside, so we don't notice.

    By Blogger Marguerite, at 1:37 PM, September 16, 2005  

  • Marguerite, you have been gone far too long. I have missed you and glad to see you posting again!! And yes, since the last time you've read I am have gotten huge!!! Huge! I am going to burst, but not for two whole months. Hmph!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:57 AM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home