Pink Sheets

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm Sorry I'm So Boring

I’m back. I know it’s very exciting. I just wish I had something exciting to write about but I do not. We went to the mountains for Labor Day weekend with all the kids and Brian’s entire family. I even camped out in a tent. I know. I am such a trooper. I was completely roughing it. We pumped up the air mattress and hit the sleeping bags about ten pm and woke up in the morning around 7 or 8 so that I could go to the cabin, make coffee, and take a nice warm shower. That is definitely all the “roughing it” anyone is ever bound to get out of me. I mean, hello, I am 6.5 months pregnant. It’s a miracle I even slept in the tent, but I didn’t want to sleep inside by myself. How lonely would that be? Besides, the kids had a blast.

That is all I have. It was nice to get away for the weekend, but I was also happy to get home. Going to the mountains can make one a little crazy. All that nature can be a little much. Alright, I wish I had something but I just don’t. Sorry.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home