Pink Sheets

Friday, August 12, 2005

Not My Idea...

But, I don't have much to write. I stole these questions from a blog, but I can't remember the blog. I'm pretty sure it's from a link on Interstellar's blog, but I can't be sure. I thought it looked interesting so here you go:


When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?

I think I look at my eyes, because I’m a little paranoid about my eye make up smudging.

How much cash do you have on you?

Since I just had my b-day I’m loaded with cash. I have exactly $27, I never have that much cash on my person.

What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”?

Chest, oh or breast.

Favorite plant?

I don’t know what kind of plant it is, but I have a plant and I love him. He never dies no matter how neglected he is. I always forget to water him and I don’t feed him, but he still continues to grow. I did, however, buy him a new, bigger planter. I think he likes it. I am just assuming it’s a him plant.

Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

I am one of the last remaining people who does not own a cell phone. I know. I live in a time warp. I don’t have a cell phone and I love that people aren’t able to get a hold of me when I’m not home. (Okay, there are those rare occasions in which I say to myself, “I really wish I had a cell phone right now.” But those moments are not often.)

What is your main ring tone on your phone?
No cell phone

What shirt are you wearing?

A boring, plain, winter green tee from Old Navy.

Do you “label” yourself?

No, but Brian labels me as flaky and absent minded. I don’t agree so much.

Name brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?

Mudd, white sandals that used to be cute and are now getting pretty worn out.

Do you prefer a bright or dark room?

Bright, bright, bright. I hate being a dark room. I feel like a cave dweller.

What did you have for breakfast?

I had a blueberry bagel, my usual is paremesan, however they were out today. In a little while I’ll have some pineapple and peanut butter crackers to hold me over until lunch.

What were you doing at midnight last night?

Sleeping, because I am old and pregnant. I don’t stay up past ten.

What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?

Once again, no cell phone.

Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or banners?

Heck no!

What’s an expression you say a lot?

Ruuuude!

Who told you they loved you last?

I’m thinking it was probably Darby, though if Chloe could talk human she probably would have said it to me this morning before I left for work.

Last furry thing you touched?

Chloe

How many hours a week do you work?

In theory, 40 hours, in reality, probably a tad less than that. But only a tad less. Do you believe me?

How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?

None, I do need to post some photos that I’ve been slacking on, but otherwise everything’s on our digital camera.

Favorite age you have been so far?

Hmm, I think I will have to say 27 because that has been the year that I’ve looked and felt the best. Way better than early 20’s and now I’m pregnant, so yes, 27 is a good year.

Your worst enemy?

I don’t believe I have any enemies. Sometimes I think co-workers are my enemy, but only for about a day. I’m going to stick with I don’t have any enemies.

What is your current desktop picture?

A picture of Chloe a few days after we got her. She looks so clean and little and cute.

What was the last thing you said to someone?

“Yes, that’s mine.” When I went to the community printer to pick something up. I know how boring. If I would have answered a bit earlier I would have said, “Did you go over there to have drinks?” That’s a little better, right?

If you had to chose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you chose?

A million bucks, without a doubt, there are no mistakes that I’ve made that are worth a million bucks. Besides, you have to make mistakes, otherwise your life would be completely different than it is and I happen to like how my life has turned out thus far.

2 Comments:

  • Agreed on the mistakes comment!

    By Blogger Beth, at 8:32 PM, August 12, 2005  

  • I am going to change my answer about my favorite age. Last night Brian chastised me for saying 27, he says it was 28 and now I have to agree. 28 was one of my best b-day's, Brian and I had a great Christmas together (far better than the year before), and Valentine's Day was pretty great also. I mean, it better have been, that's pretty close to the date of conception. *wink*

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:22 AM, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home