Pink Sheets

Monday, August 01, 2005

Ho Hum

So, my mood hasn't changed much. I'm still in a semi-slump. However, I received my first birthday present yesterday. My mom bought me these yummy sheets from Macy's that went on sale yesterday for about half the price I paid for them. My last set were a tannish, neutral color. The ones I chose yesterday are plum purple. They are absolutely delicious. I actually wanted pink, but they didn't have the size I needed. Then I really could be wrapped in pink sheets. Oh well, maybe next time.

So starts the week of my birthday festivities, which will probably have to spill into next week. This week is jam packed with boring-mundane-busy-has to get done stuff that can't be avoided. I can live with that I suppose. Plus, Brian insists that I gave him my list too late to have all the orders shipped in time for my actual b-day, day. I insist he is wrong and that he simply didn't look at the list until it was too late. I'm going to say I'm right and he's wrong because it's my birthday and I can.

I took today and tomorrow off. I hope they're fun days.

4 Comments:

  • My actual birthday is August 4th. I'm going to be 29. One more year to go!! I also left you a comment about that on the previous post. I'm slow to comment this week.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:36 PM, August 01, 2005  

  • Seriously? I'm thinking you should take Friday off too. Ya know, just for good measure.

    And I'm 31, sugar. And honestly? It is better than the 20's years.

    By Blogger Beth, at 6:46 AM, August 02, 2005  

  • Actually, I am a little excited for thirty. I mean something great has to happen on such an important b-day, right? And I would love a blog party. That would be awesome.

    As much as I would like to take Friday off, I simply can't. I have been using vacation like it's never ending, but alas, it does end. However, I will be off work in spirit. Does that count? :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 4:14 PM, August 02, 2005  

  • Absolutely it counts!!!

    By Blogger Beth, at 7:09 AM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home