Pink Sheets

Friday, July 29, 2005

It's True, You Can't Always Have What You Want

Alright, there is absolutely no chance of me ever acquiring a body like Jessica Simpson’s. At least not the body she has for The Dukes of Hazard movie. Apparently, she worked out everyday, doing weights for an hour and cardio for a half hour and was on a very, very strict diet. She also did a hell of a lot of squats and lunges using 7.5 lb weights.

The exercise part isn’t really the problem, except for the everyday. I could probably do the weights and cardio no problem. Well, I don’t know how I would spend an hour on weights. I would need some kind of guidance there. But the diet part. No way. I hate strict diets. I can’t really stick to any diet and I just don’t want to cut sweets out of my life. Of course, if I had a personal trainer and someone to fix my meals, I would probably be able to make it work. I don’t, so I’m going to live with working out 4-5 days per week, half hour cardio and about a half hour doing weights and hope that I’m fit and trim and beautiful next summer. I was going to write we’ll see how it works, but I will be. I will be a hottie by next summer. There will be no baby fat left on this girl.

Oh, and you may be thinking that I don’t have anywhere near the boobs that Jessica has, but I could get those if I really wanted, it would just cost quite a bit of money and I don’t really want them so voluptuous. Speaking of boobs, Queen has a great little post on this very topic if your interested.

2 Comments:

  • Alright, alright. I think I'm just going through an "Oh my God I'm going to be thirty in a year" phase. Remember when that seemed old? Remember? I just want to be fit and healthy and I am for sure getting a tattoo. No one is talking me out of a tattoo. I don't know about the boobies yet. We'll see how I feel about them in a year or two.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:26 AM, July 30, 2005  

  • NO pain...no pain. I like that.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 7:44 AM, July 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home