Pink Sheets

Friday, July 29, 2005

It's True, You Can't Always Have What You Want

Alright, there is absolutely no chance of me ever acquiring a body like Jessica Simpson’s. At least not the body she has for The Dukes of Hazard movie. Apparently, she worked out everyday, doing weights for an hour and cardio for a half hour and was on a very, very strict diet. She also did a hell of a lot of squats and lunges using 7.5 lb weights.

The exercise part isn’t really the problem, except for the everyday. I could probably do the weights and cardio no problem. Well, I don’t know how I would spend an hour on weights. I would need some kind of guidance there. But the diet part. No way. I hate strict diets. I can’t really stick to any diet and I just don’t want to cut sweets out of my life. Of course, if I had a personal trainer and someone to fix my meals, I would probably be able to make it work. I don’t, so I’m going to live with working out 4-5 days per week, half hour cardio and about a half hour doing weights and hope that I’m fit and trim and beautiful next summer. I was going to write we’ll see how it works, but I will be. I will be a hottie by next summer. There will be no baby fat left on this girl.

Oh, and you may be thinking that I don’t have anywhere near the boobs that Jessica has, but I could get those if I really wanted, it would just cost quite a bit of money and I don’t really want them so voluptuous. Speaking of boobs, Queen has a great little post on this very topic if your interested.

5 Comments:

  • Who wants a body like that...even if I did have a personal trainer, a dietician and someone to watch over me 24/7, I don't think I could have a body like that. I like my curves...maybe not the curves on my curves, but that's a different story...

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 2:14 PM, July 29, 2005  

  • I hate fake boobs, I guess ok to look at but they feel so fake, and can look out of place. Keep the real ones!

    By Blogger prophet, at 2:53 PM, July 29, 2005  

  • Alright, alright. I think I'm just going through an "Oh my God I'm going to be thirty in a year" phase. Remember when that seemed old? Remember? I just want to be fit and healthy and I am for sure getting a tattoo. No one is talking me out of a tattoo. I don't know about the boobies yet. We'll see how I feel about them in a year or two.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:26 AM, July 30, 2005  

  • NO pain...no pain. I like that.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 7:44 AM, July 31, 2005  

  • I had my BEST birthday ever last year when I turned 30! It was awesome. And, despite my D I V O R C E, this 30-year has been my best year ever! Life is just now starting to make sense to me and I'm LOVING it! Don't be scared of age!

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 10:12 AM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home