Pink Sheets

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

More Of The Same

I just have nothing to write about. I'm sorry. Here's some random things going on. Enjoy! :)

I eat yogurt because it’s a great source of calcium, however I don’t like it all that much. There’s something about having such a creamy texture fill my mouth that makes me want to puke.

Darby has a wart on her knee that we’ve been trying to get rid of. It’s hard because we medicate for a week and then she goes back to her dad’s, who doesn’t treat the wart and it’s never going to go away. I’m going to try something new so we’ll see how that works. She says she “wish she never growed the wart.” Poor thing.

It’s suppose to be hot as hell today. Lucky for me I’m a lowly office worker and I won’t step foot outside until 4:00. Lucky me.

The baby is moving a lot these days. I like it right now, but I remember the bigger they get the more annoying and sometimes painful their movement becomes. Right now it feels like little flutters in my tummy. Soon it will feel like punches. That’s when Brian will finally be able to feel something. Right now he doesn’t have the patience to sit and wait for a flutter. What a dork.

I have a huge crush on Jessica Simpson, which I’ve stated before. I don’t know what it is about her exactly, except for the fact that she is completely hot and now has this fabulous body. I can not wait to see the Dukes of Hazzard. Even if it sucks, it will be worth it. She’s hot, am I wrong?

I have no intention of switching teams. The crush is just for Jessica and maybe Angelina Jolie. Can you blame me?

I have the worse heartburn right now. Stupid!

I have been desperately craving a donut, which thus far I have resisted. This morning I decided to give into my temptations and have one. I went to buy a delicious chocolate bar, or maybe a maple bar, only to find they were out. Argh!!! I want a stinking donut. Jeeeez!

2 Comments:

  • How can you NOT like yogurt? Gah! I think we need to re-think our relationship....

    By Blogger Beth, at 3:55 PM, July 13, 2005  

  • I'm sorry. Please forgive me for my little quirk. :( I'll try it with the granola, I bet that will help. :)

    And how can you not love Jessica, sheesh! I guess I'm not exactly sure what my obsession is with her these days. I'm sure it's a phase. Some movies I love Uma Thruman, others I'm not so sure. She has her good and bad features. She's definitely unique. Kate Hudson is hot I agree with you there.

    I'll try to resist the donuts. I don't know how strong my will power will be though. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:41 AM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home