Pink Sheets

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

BTW

I watched the Jennifer Wilbanks (the runaway bride) interview with Katie Couric. Oh my God, could she be anymore pathetic? Are people actually suppose to feel sorry for her? They are the creepiest couple ever. I can't even believe she did an interview. She is a sorry and sad person. Ew!

I also finished season 4 of the West Wing. I need season 5. I might have West Wing withdrawals. I absolutely love that show. However, if you watch the seasons all at once like I do, you tend to get caught up in the life of the show. You start wondering about the characters. "I wonder what Toby is going to do today." Or "I wonder if the first lady will make some kind of appearance. I hope so because I haven't seen her in a while." Well, maybe that's just me. I need help. Not as much as Jennifer Wilbanks, but I could probably use something.

PS Brian ended up taking me to Chinese. It was yummy and so worth skipping out on my workout.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home