Pink Sheets

Friday, June 17, 2005

Day Two

It's day two of my mini vacation. We went shopping yesterday. I didn't buy much, some Father's Day cards, the boys needed summer sandals, and a few groceries. It wasn't all that nice of a day, but it's a hell of a lot better than this one seems to be starting out. It's rainy and dreary as of right now and I'm not looking forward to being cooped up.

Last night I gave Brian one of his Father's Day gifts. I couldn't wait any longer. I made the purchase a month ago and I thought I would be giving it to him much sooner than now, but it never worked out that way. I bought him and Jordan season passes to Roaring Springs, which is a water park. They'll have to go about 5 times to make the pass worth it and I'm pretty sure they'll go more than that. I didn't get one. Poor me. Actually I didn't think it was prudent for me to have one since I won't be going down any of the slides in my current condition. My delicate condition, as I like to refer to it. For some reason that makes people bust up laughing. What? I can't be delicate? Whatever, dude.

Today will be much less productive. Brian told me I couldn't spend any money today so that pretty much limits me to staying home. Plus, it's raining so I won't even be able to take the kids to the park and there won't be much playing outside time. Hmph! *Pout*

Well, that's what I have right now. I wish I had something profound and interesting to discuss but I'm afraid this is as good as it gets right now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home