Pink Sheets

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Girls' Night, Movies, And A Craving

This weekend I have a girls’ night planned. We tend to do this every 3 or 4 months, but thanks to my present condition this girls’ night will be completely different from the last four. The night won’t be ending at 2 or 3 am, I will not be puking in my flower bed, there will not be a trip to the strip club, and there will be no kissing girls. No, this girl night will be rated PG maybe PG-13 depending on the movie we decide to go to. In fact, we won’t even be traveling to the big city. I believe the plan is to go to the ghetto dollar theatre and possibly going out to eat. I should be home before midnight. Ho hum. Oh well, it will be fun. I like movies.

Speaking of movies, I have been a movie whore lately. That’s all we’ve been doing is watching movies. In the last week I have watched Meet The Fockers (it was funny, not really my thing), Traffic (this movie is so good, I love it, I’m not sure why but I adore Catherine Zeta-Jones’ character), Finding Neverland (pretty good, Brian calls it a chick flick, but I’m not sure I would put it in that category. Apparently to him everything with Johnny Depp is a chick flick.), and Hotel Rwanda (very good, sad, disturbing, etc…). Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be watching even more this weekend. Especially if Brian and Jordan go to the cabin without me. It will be a weekend full of cleaning house and watching girly movies. Maybe I’ll rent The Notebook. I heard that’s good.

Today I am craving a sandwich from The Co-Op. I have only had their sandwich once, last year, but it was so good and now I’m craving one. The Co-Op is a little market with obscure products. Well, I think they’re obscure because I’m from Idaho. Maybe if I grew up in a more sophisticated state I would think them normal, but I don’t. They sell bacon flavored water for your dog. Right. Anyway, Bert, my co-worker, told me she might go get one with me later this week. She can’t today. I suppose I could hold out for one. They are delicious.

Well, I suppose I should start concentrating on work. I can’t believe it’s only Wednesday. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home