Pink Sheets

Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Nice Weekend

We went to the cabin this weekend. Only overnight. We left Saturday afternoon and arrived back here around four. It was our first visit this year and Chloe's first visit ever. She was so funny. I don't think she's had so much excercise in her life. She laid down at the end of the night and when she had to get up again she was stiff as a board. She's probably going to be exhausted and lazy this entire week. However, we will be returning again Friday and staying through until Monday for Memorial Day weekend. Some people, like my moronic ex, think that Memorial Day starts on Monday, those people would be wrong. Memorial day actually begins the preceding Friday and ends on Monday, such as the divorce papers say. We obviously had a disagreement about that this afternoon when I dropped the kids off. It's silly, really, every time I have a good weekend, day, night, afternoon, and I drop the kids off to him, I always come home feeling miserable and cranky. He always has a way of ruining a good thing, hence the reason for the divorce.

Oh well, I'm home, I'm right, and next weekend we are spending a relaxing couple of days in the mountains and I am going to love every last leisurely minute of it, so there.

Alright, I see that everyone likes the name Brandon over Ashton, and since Ashton was the name I wanted we're going to start over. So, I'm going to ask you to vote yet again on two new names, if you would. I like Brandon okay, but I think it's a little blah. I really like the name Brendan, which adds a little something to Brandon, however, one of Riley's playmates that lives across the street is named Brendan and I think it would be weird to name our child that. So, now your choices are Ethan and Andrew. Brian and I are pretty evenly split on these names, as in we don't necessarily like one more than the other. And I'm obsessing about boy names because as much as I would love to have another little girl, I have a distinct feeling it's going to be a boy. Your help is very much appreciated.

2 Comments:

  • i voted ethan :)

    (sorry i've been a lack of commenter!!)

    By Blogger cat, at 2:07 AM, May 25, 2005  

  • I thought you might. Ethan is kind of like Evan. And I have noticed your lack of comments. I was beginning to feel neglected. :( Just kidding. I know you're super busy with wedding stuff.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:26 AM, May 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home