Pink Sheets

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Cleaning House and Other Hodgepodge

I added a link to my blogroll, Girl Punch. You should go there if you ever need a laugh because it is so funny. I also added links under a new heading Stuff. That is pretty boring but I feel I have been productive somehow.

I have been in a much better mood lately. The people I find unbearable haven't been as unbearable as of this week. Yeah for me!

I am always hungry. This can make me grouchy at times.

According to a book I've been reading, during the first 14 weeks of pregnancy you should only gain 3-4 lbs. I am 13 weeks and have already gone over my limit. :(

I have been watching the news for the past little while and remember why I stopped watching in the first place. There is a story about two little girls murdered in a park and polygamists living in Northern Idaho, both of which outrage me.

I have nothing to write so this is what you get.

2 Comments:

  • a list of comments:

    1) i just saw a picture of you from last weekend... you STILL look like you need to eat about 50 cookies. you're a little itty bitty thing. shut up! :P

    heh.

    2) any time i add or change something on my blog i feel so happy! it's like a little accomplishment even if noone else really cares. i love changing stuff around!

    3) i just read that story of the two little 8 year olds. how sad. :( and i think we saw that news thing last night, before i went to bed they were talking about this religious cult where children are married off at like, 12 and start having kids right away and the men should have 2 dozen kids with each wife or something. yuck.

    4) i hate watching the news.

    5)..um... i think that's it. :)

    By Blogger cat, at 1:20 PM, May 11, 2005  

  • A list of responses:

    1.) I probably have eaten about fifty cookies in the last week and I think I'm more concerned with my weight this time around because I am sooooo old! My metabolism isn't what it used to be. :)

    2.)This goes to show that we are both blogger junkies and we may need to start a support group sometime in the future.

    3.)The news sucks!!

    4.) I think we both have it covered.

    PS your comments always make me chuckle.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 5:00 PM, May 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home