Pink Sheets

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Junk Food Junkie

Today after my workout I had a bag of Cheetos and a chocolate chip cookie for a snack. The last month or so has been the same. I eat crap for my afternoon snacks! I need to start eating healthier. I may try bringing in apples and oranges, but I tire of those quickly and have been craving chocolate and sweets--ALOT. If you know of a delicious, yet healthy snack that might satisfy my junk food needs please let me know. I need help here. I can't think of anything to replace delicous, yummy chocolate, chocolate chip cookies. Mmmm!

2 Comments:

  • Okay...I love thinly sliced snickers bar over icecream. It's dairy after all. Or putting tropical canned fruit over vanilla icecream. Also...the spinach/artichoke dip from TGIFridays with tortilla chips.
    And crushed ice with juice and chunks of pineapple! What about a big watermellon? Or mixing Granola with chocolate chips?

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 2:43 PM, May 07, 2005  

  • Yum, the spinach/artichoke dip sounds so yummy, I may have to go try that. I like watermelon,I had watermelon last night for the first time this year. And I may try the granola with chocolate chips. That just might satisfy my choco cravings. Mmmmm!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:40 AM, May 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home