Pink Sheets

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Alright, since my pregnancy post I have run out of things to talk about. I have nothing. Just kidding. Yesterday Darby broke her nose at school. At least I believe it's broken. I took her to the doctor and they didn't say the word broken, but said she'd only have to have surgery if it was obstructing her breathing. Which it isn't. I'm very glad she won't be having surgery because last year around this time she broke her nose and did have to have surgery. Brian says if she keeps breaking it we aren't going to buy her another one. I could go along with that except if she keeps breaking it we may not have a choice. What a little dork she is.

Back in October I signed up on BlogExplosion. I had completely forgot about it. I have this new hit counter I put in a couple of months ago and it showed someone viewed my site from a blogexplosion link. This BlogExplosion thing is pretty darn fun. I'm so addicted to blogging right now. I don't know why exactly. Does that make me a nerd? I hope not.

I also enjoy my counter. It is so cool. It gives me so much information. Someone on Yahoo searched 'stories of people snooping on their boyfriend'. How funny. My site ends up on a lot of searches containing the words boyfriend, kids. love notes, and pink sheets. Why I find this so fascinating I'm not sure. It's just cool okay? Of course, I have never had anyone search naughty things and get to my site. I'm a little disappointed about that. Do I not talk about boobs enough? If I don't I certainly could write more posts involving the word boobs. I don't really think that would help because for awhile I was writing about boobs jobs pretty frequently and I have yet to see a search that includes the word boob. Hmph!!

Speaking of boobs, this pregnancy has thrown my two year plan off course. You know, I was suppose to get my tattoo this year and next year I was suppose to have my boob job. Not going to happen. For one thing they won't tattoo pregnant ladies and by the time I turn 29 I will be a showing pregnant lady. No tattoo for me. And next year? Well, next year I'm going to be hunting for a new home and trying to keep up with four, count them four, little kids. So boobs are going to be the last thing on my mind. I guess that's how things go. Besides, a little more than a year ago I wanted to have another baby before I turned 30, so I suppose one of my plans worked out. Even if it was a plan I decided wasn't going to happen. Ah, the way life works is so amusing.

3 Comments:

  • How did Darby break her nose! Oh my goodness! That has to be painful! And I want blogexplosion! I'm going to click on your link...and get some!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 5:43 PM, April 23, 2005  

  • gah! now my nose hurts! poor darby!!!

    hey, but now you'll have pregnant boobs. don't boobs get bigger with the pregnancy? i thought they did. :) just eat a lot of cookies and brownies. :)

    By Blogger cat, at 6:39 AM, April 24, 2005  

  • Darby was running at school and fell. Her nose hit the carpeted concrete. Apparently she used her nose to break the fall. Last year, she was on the bed and for some reason her brother thought it was a good idea to push her into the headboard. They're crazy. Yes, you should go to blogexplosion. It is so cool!!!

    And Cat, your boobs do get bigger. I am very excited about this. I read a book and it says you should gain a pound a boob. Yes!!!! If only they would stay that way.:)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:21 AM, April 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home