Pink Sheets

Monday, April 18, 2005

Just Something I Was Thinking While Perusing Blogs

Isn’t it funny how you can make other people angry by doing nothing. The mere fact that you are yourself and happy and comfortable in your own skin can make a certain type of person positively insane. I’m not sure why. Possibly their own insecurities or jealousy I suppose. I mean to put someone down for the way they live is absolutely the saddest thing I’ve ever heard.

Don’t get me wrong. I have my own insecurities and every once in awhile I have a tendency to hate someone for no reason, at least not a good reason. Brian hates when I’m like that. He thinks it’s unattractive or something. Whatever!! But, I agree, when I act like that I’m embarrassed. I’m embarrassed because the only reason I hate them is because I’m jealous. And really I don’t have any reason to be jealous of another person’s life. Because my life is happy and content and for the most part worry free. Mainly because I surround myself with people who love and support me in everything I do. I suppose that is a reason to be jealous of someone. It would be hard to live in a world where you’re always angry and believe the world owes you something.

This little post makes me glad to read the blogs that I do. Every blog I read is just someone discussing their everyday life and while they may rant and rave about things that are irritating, for the most part it’s refreshing to know there are so many people out there who enjoy life no matter what their occupation, no matter where they live, no matter what they drive. They’re happy with their life in general and I have yet to read one post from a blog in my sidebar that has ever put another person down for the way they live their life. Woohoo for my blogger friends.

6 Comments:

  • gee... i hate everybody. you don't get that from my blog? :)

    By Blogger cat, at 6:19 PM, April 18, 2005  

  • Ha, ha!! I don't believe you. So there!!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:46 PM, April 18, 2005  

  • i'm not all sunshine you know!

    By Blogger Lou Lou, at 5:05 AM, April 19, 2005  

  • I don't know about that Lou Lou. I think you might be. Or maybe I'm just thinking of the ones where you're a little tipsy. Those are my favorite. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:51 AM, April 19, 2005  

  • This was the BEST post! Sometimes I feel guilty about a "rant"...but hell...I'm only HUMAN! LOL!
    I'm glad we found each other. We may never meet...but it's nice to know we aren't alone in our thoughts. Someone...is reading them...and "understands". Thank you for that. :)

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 4:49 PM, April 20, 2005  

  • You have made my day. I love your blog, which I found thanks to Cat, and I love reading it. It's great. I also love getting nice comments like this!! It's weird how strangers can brighten your day.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:25 PM, April 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home