Pink Sheets

Friday, April 08, 2005

Anniversaries, Or Rather The Lack Of

I can't believe it's April. Not that time has been flying by or anything, but I've been feeling like it hasn't been moving fast enough, and now it's April.

Well, March was a good month. I knew it would be. Last year, March was a horrible March. I don't really want to get into it but believe me when I say I could have bypassed the entire 31 days had that been an option. Unfortunately it wasn't. Aw well.

We have this place near us called the Anniversary Inn. Basically, it's a place to go have fun sex. They have a variety of rooms, all with a theme. The Romeo and Juliet Suite and Sleeping Beauty's Castle look intriguing, but they're also the more expensive rooms. Anyway, Brian mentioned that we are going to the Anniversary Inn sometime, we just need to figure out an anniversary. We're not married so we don't have a wedding anniversary, that's out. We know the anniversary of our first kiss, March 7. That's already passed. There's the anniversary of "the first time". I don't remember the exact date, but I'm pretty sure it has passed. I thought maybe the anniversary of the date we first moved into this house would be good. Of course, that's way at the end of September. It's forever from now. The end of August is when we started stripping the house bare of the bad elements that lingered within, but that's not really an anniversary. That's not really anything especially since we're not even finished yet. We are just going to have make up an anniversary date and pretend it's meaningful. Hmph! Of course, everyday with Brian is meaningful. I'm sorry was that way too sappy? My bad.

4 Comments:

  • oh my goodness! that place looks amazing! i wish we had something like that here.

    and we're sort of in the same boat when it comes to a lack of anniversaries. the one weekend a year we have always been together is Canada Day weekend (July 1) and that's why we're getting married during that weekend. so, after the marriage we have an official date, but right now we don't really have anything. our relationship started, um, oddly. :)

    By Blogger cat, at 9:21 AM, April 09, 2005  

  • For some reason, I thought your wedding was sooner. Geez! I need to stay better informed.

    Hey, our relationship started rather, um, oddly also. There's no date to measure our time together. Basically, it's been roughly three years.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 9:50 AM, April 09, 2005  

  • July 2 is only two and a half months away. you thought it was SOONER???? ACK! i can't even think about that! :)

    and for us.. yeah, roughly three years. unless you count the "oddly" part. :)

    By Blogger cat, at 3:07 PM, April 09, 2005  

  • omg that is awesome

    i wanna go!

    By Blogger Lou Lou, at 7:34 AM, April 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home