Pink Sheets

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Too Much of A Good Thing

Well the ham I made Saturday night turned out yummy. We had ham, rolls, corn, and mashed potatoes and gravy. Those are some of my favorite foods. Hmmm. However, we have a lot of ham left over that we need to use. The problem with this? Just thinking about eating a piece of ham or making myself a ham sandwich makes my stomach turn. I don't know why. I love ham.

Someone at work had left over ham for breakfast this morning and the smell just about made me lose my breakfast (which is coffee). I don't know what to do with it now. The thought of making some kind of soup doesn't sound too bad. Maybe I can find a recipe for something like that. I just don't want all that ham to go to waste. Argh!! Why don't I have the kids this week? They eat just about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home