Pink Sheets

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Another Eventful Weekend

I don't really have much to write about except that I'm typing this on our new wireless keyboard that is not attached to our new computer. The computer is really nice and the monitor is much larger than the laptop's. I would have to say I like it.

It's officially Spring today! How exciting. It's still gloomy outside. The weeks prior to last were sunny and warm, now that it's Spring it's gloomy and rainy. Perfect. Easter is in one week and I want it to be nice. This year we're going to the Easter party they have at my work. I don't know exactly what to call it because they don't have an Easter egg hunt or anything, just games and treats. The kids liked it last year so I can only assume it will be equally as fun this year.

I'm picking Riley up later this afternoon. Normally, I wouldn't pick him up until tomorrow after work but we have Jordan for a couple of extra nights this week. I thought it might be fun if they could hang out a little while before Jordan leaves tomorrow. Darby isn't coming over early. She doesn't want to do that. I try to act offended, but I'm not. When she's here she doesn't want to go to her dad's early. At least not anymore, we were having issues with her several months ago, but that's behind us now.

Yesterday we went to Brian's nephew's b-day party. The family get together's aren't too bad. I rather like them actually. Especially now that Brian's sister in law, whom previously wasn't too keen on me, has since warmed up. I'm not sure why the change of heart, except that the reasons she use to not like me aren't good reasons now. I know that doesn't make sense but I would rather not get into it. The point is she makes a noticeable effort and I more than appreciate it. Things are less stressful and I know longer need the three beers to relax. :)

We also took one of Brian's other nephews to see the movie Robot. It was his nephew's pick and it was pretty good one. I think my favorite part about movies are the previews. I love watching the previews for some reason. I really want to see Madagascar now. It looks so funny. We'll see though. For some reason we don't go to the movies very often. It might have to do with the fact that we have to pay for two adults and three children to get in, but I'm not sure.

That's actually all that's been going on this week. However, even though it sounds mundane, it's been surprisingly exciting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home