Pink Sheets

Friday, March 11, 2005

By The Way

I'm not a morning person. I am easily agitated in the morning because, well it's morning and I have to wake up really, really early. The mornings that the kids are here are especially difficult. They're always running around and talking loud. Just acting crazy in general. How do they have so much energy in the morning? It's unbelievable. Yesterday morning, however, was a huge exception. It's really hard to be annoyed when two four year olds are singing as loud as they can, "I like big butts and I can not lie."


Speaking of big butts…I’ve been trying to get mine in shape. I so desperately want to look hot for summer. The running thing sucks! I hate it, but I do believe it’s helping. I just hope I don’t get burned out before summer.

Speaking of summer…We’re thinking about making plans to go to the Oregon coast for a little vacation. That sounds like fun, but we haven’t done much to actually make the plans. Who knows what we’ll end up doing. I hope we go, I think it will be fun and I haven’t been to the Oregon coast. I’ve been to California, but not Oregon. (Ontario, OR definitely doesn’t count.)

Speaking of vacations…Last summer Brian and I went to Las Vegas. I do not like that city. It’s kind of yucky. I had fun with Brian, but I just don’t see the desire to go there more than once or maybe twice in a lifetime. I think the vacation to Oregon will be much less sleazy.

Speaking of sleaze…My brother was told by his wife she wants a divorce. I know that my brother is devastated, as are most people when they are told this, however, I think it’s for the best. I honestly think if he cleaned himself up he could do soooooo much better. Seriously, his first wife was practically perfect compared to the current wife. (Perfect on the outside, I think she may have been just as evil as this one.) She is just yuck! She is the epitome of white trash. I feel sort of bad saying that, but it’s absolutely true. There is no other way to describe her. I have no idea how they ended up together. I actually remember seeing his ex at the mall several years ago and she described her as trailer park. At the time I thought she was being snotty, but she was just stating a fact.

Speaking of white trash….Um, I don’t have any place to go with that. Actually, I could go a lot of places with that, but I won’t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home