Pink Sheets

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I Almost Forgot To Title This

Alright, the car shopping was fun. We test drove two Durango's. One was white and the other was green with leather seats. I really like the white one. It didn't have leather seats or any fancy options, but it just seemed more cheery than the green one. They were both were fun to drive. As fun to drive as SUV's go I suppose. They didn't feel big and clunky like I imagined they might. In fact, they were quieter than my car. I'm not looking forward to the insane amount of money we will end up paying for the gas it's going to take, but it's a sacrafice we must make. Seriously, we need more room.

We also went shopping. (I know, Cat, you hate to shop. That is our one difference.) Anyway, Brian didn't last long. Two places at the mall and he was burnt out. Wimp!! We found some amazing deals on kid's clothes, however. We bought Darby two pair of capris, Jordan a winter coat and a hooded sweat shirt for next year, and Riley two t-shirts all for the low, low price of $30. It's a steal I'm telling you. I also bought some new Gap panties. I don't think I could ever have enough panties.

Oh yes, before we did all this running around we also went out to breakfast. I had french toast and bacon and Brian had eggs and toast. His order also came with hashbrowns, but he gave them to me. I really wanted french toast and I really wanted hashbrowns, but nothing came with both. How sweet, he shared his hashbrowns with me. I say shared,but he only had a bite.

Last night was also busy. It was Brian's niece's birthday party. We bought her a summer outfit at Old Navy. Darby also scored on the deal because if you bought two pairs of flip flops and two tank tops it was cheaper than buying just one. I love shopping for little girl clothes. The b-day party was fun, I was just so tired. It's hard being around so many people when you're tired and not talkative. Plus, I don't know a lot of the people there. That's okay because both of Brian's nieces are adorable. They're fun to be around.

Well, that's all I have for now. I'm sure I will do something eventful tomorrow. I just know I will. (Alright, I probably won't, but I can hope and dream, right?)

1 Comments:

  • we've been looking for a suv too. not sure which one yet. we don't need it for the room, we only have 1 kid, but my hubby has a lot of big hobbies!

    By Blogger Lou Lou, at 1:08 PM, April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home