Pink Sheets

Thursday, March 31, 2005

No News Is Good News

I don't really have anything new to report. Nothing to bitch and complain about, at least nothing new. I have been somewhat of a moody bitch the last couple of weeks. I desperately need to stop or all my good karma is going to go away from me and right now is not the time for me to have bad karma. "Only good thoughts for me from now on. I love everyone and nothing they do or say bothers me nor has any effect on me. The only person I need to worry about is me and what I do and say." Okay, that was my little pep talk for myself. I hope it works.

I also don't have anything good to write about. Don't get me wrong, things at work and home are good, but nothing significant has happened. Okay, one thing has but I'm not ready to divulge that information yet. Everything needs to be right in the world in order for me to blog about that. Hence the pep talk.

Sorry, that's all I have right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home