Pink Sheets

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sarcasm

Brian said that my last post was vaguely sarcastic. He said he couldn't tell if I really thought he was going to dump me or not. Okay, he knows I was being sarcastic but he thought other people might not get it. Not that too many people read this, but for those of you who do and don't know me in real life, I was being sarcastic. I don't really think Brian is going to dump me when he graduates. Of course, stranger things have happened. Really strange things. So, if he does I wouldn't be surprised. Not!!! I would be flabbergasted.

Am I jinxing this? If I just assume he won't does that mean he will? Argh!!!! What do I do? I just gave myself bad karma by even making fun of the fact that he would dump me. By acting cavalier about the situation I have just doomed myself to being cast aside. Okay, too much time and energy has been wasted on this topic as it is. I am now stopping. I don't believe he is going to throw me out on my bottom in a couple of months. But, if he does, you will be the first to know. How's that?

2 Comments:

  • for the recprd. o gopt the sarcasm. ;) i knew you weren't being serious. ha!

    besided, you two are like Super Model Couple... so you HAVE To stay together. at least stay for the puppy. (heh!)

    By Blogger cat, at 7:52 AM, April 17, 2005  

  • Hey, you have a good point!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:31 AM, April 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home