Pink Sheets

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Nice Weather

I took a half day yesterday. Ha, ha!! It was a pretty good half day if I do say so myself. Brian and I went searching for a cake for Darby's birthday party/Mother's Day bbq. We are doing a fifties theme where Darby will be wearing a cute poodle skirt. We have yet to find a cake to fit into our theme. We did find a place that would design one to our specifications, but a quarter sheet would cost about $30.00. That's pretty expensive for that size of cake. Ah well, I still have several weeks before the party. We also bought a gazebo type contraption for our porch. It looks pretty good. Brian calls it a room. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a room, but it's very nice.

The weather here in good old Nampa, Id is suppose to reach 76 degrees. I am so happy. I'm going to try and get some sun today. It's almost skirt without nylon season and I am super white. I need to get some color so as not to offend my co-workers. I shaved and everything. I am ready for this weather. We've had some teaser days, but I want this to be permanent. The 10 day forecast is looking pretty good.

I am so excited that it's almost summer. I'm not sure why. It's not like I get the summer off or anything. I just love the summertime. We'll be able to go to the mountains and now I have a friend from work that has a cabin not too far from Brian's parent's cabin. We'll be able to go out on the boat at least a few times. Plus, this will be Chloe's first time up there. I don't know why that excites me, but I can't wait to take her up.

Also, Brian will be finished with school. I don't know if this is good or scary. Change is always scary. He just needs to find a job that won't make him insane. I don't really care what kind of job he finds or how much he makes. Just as long as he doesn't go insane. We have also speculated that certain people believe he's going to dump me when he graduates from school. You know, because he's just using me for an income. Basically, I'm his sugar momma. He really does tell people that. That's fine. We'll see what happens around August. I wonder if I should start looking for an apartment. I wonder when the dumping will occur. Will it happen just before he graduates or the last day of class? Will he wait a couple of months in order to secure himself in a new job and get situated money wise? I don't know. I guess you will just have to stay tuned. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home