Pink Sheets

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Just A Little Something

I was giving my daughter a kiss goodnight and noticed she had a bit of a runny nose. I tried to avoid a straight on kiss and kind of veered off to the side and then gave her the ritual two hugs. Before the second hug was finished she stopped me, "I didn't get a very good kiss." She puckers her lips expecting a nice big smacker. I of course obliged and then went and washed my face. How can you say no to little kid kisses? Even when they are gross.

Also, we had to move our bed away from the window last night for reasons I'll let Brian blog about. This morning Brian found an unused condom where the bed used to be. I don't know why there was a condom there. I guess we thought about using it, but never got around to it. I hope we at least got around to the other business. Geez, that would be disappointing. I don't even know why we have condoms. I'm on the pill. Weird.

One last thing. I think it's so funny that I was informed by an eight and four year old that a new Pope has been selected. The bells at their school rang when the news was announced and all the teachers were talking about it. They told me on the way home. It's very exciting. I, of course, had heard the news earlier, but it seems silly to me that they know of this. You should of heard them talking about the service they had in honor of Pope John Paul. Their descriptions were so cute and amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home