Pink Sheets

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Vote, It's Your Duty (Not Really But Do It Anyway)

I added a poll to my side bar and I really think you should vote, regardless of whether you like either of the names. Just let me know which one is better. Brian and I are having a disagreement on the boy names and while I'm not positive it's a boy, there is a distinct possiblity it will be. I won't tell you who likes which name, but I think your vote could really matter. We may just go with the winner. The girl name is pretty certain. We know for certain it isn't going to be Savanna, which is what I really, really wanted, but Brian vetoed. Rude! Anyway, the girl name is settled and the boy name is up in the air.

PS It's a very simple poll. There isn't anything fancy about it so you can vote as many times as you like and I would never know who voted for which name. Of course, this also means Brian can cheat, but I'm just going to trust he won't.

3 Comments:

  • Ashton is so.. pop culture. :)

    i like Evan. or Joseph. :) you know, in case you anted to name your chold with my suggestions. :P

    for a girl.. i really like Chloe.. um.. but you already have a dog with that name so it will probably get really confusing, huh? ;) i also like Chelsea or Elizabeth.

    By Blogger cat, at 10:12 AM, May 14, 2005  

  • I know. Ashton Kutcher has ruined the name, still it's kind of cute. Evan is also good, and Riley's middle name is Joseph, so we have that one covered.

    That's funny you should mention Chloe, I told Brian we should rename her so we could use that name. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 12:45 PM, May 14, 2005  

  • Joseph is my fave male name.

    I also like Riley.. you have neat names over there!

    By Blogger cat, at 4:05 PM, May 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home