Pink Sheets

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Just An Update

Alright, it's time for a baby update. I had another doctor appointment today. It was short and sweet as will be this update. I have not gained as much weight as I had suspected I might, the heartbeat sounds good, and in five weeks I will be getting another ultra sound. In five weeks, I will find out the sex of the baby and I will be able to pick a name. I am so stinking excited. A girl at my work had her ultra sound today. She's having a girl. That has no significance to this post, but what the hell.

Well, that's really all I have. I will be spending the next three days in the mountains without internet access. However, before you think it's completely primitive, there is indoor plumbing and electricity. So, everyone have a great Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure you'll all be excited to read about our wonderful adventures in the wilderness. You never know. Something extraordinary could happen. We did see a deer last weekend.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home