Pink Sheets

Monday, June 20, 2005

Hmmm

I had this big long post all ready to display when I changed my mind. I began talking about Father's Day and then went off on this rant about my dad. I'm not very happy with him lately. Things are beginning to upset me and make me angry and I have this huge resentment towards him right now. I decided what I wrote was too much information and I don't like writing negative things about other people because it's just bad for my karma. I like good karma, so I deleted my original post. And now this is what you get. Maybe I'll bad mouth my father another time. I think I went off because this morning there was a message on my work phone about some Father's Day thing at 3:00 on Sunday. I haven't been to work since Wednesday and I'm not sure why they decided to leave a message on my work phone rather than try and call my home phone. I'm not sure why my family finds it so difficult to keep phone numbers straight. And yes, I could have called them to see what the plan was, but to tell you the truth, I didn't care. I care about Mother's Day, because I like my mom. When it comes to Father's Day I'm indifferent. Okay, that was a tad bit negative. I'm done.

Anyway, I started getting grouchy when I arrived at work. I'll be better when I get home.

3 Comments:

  • I know, sometimes dads just don't get it and then there are the dad's that are always there for their kids. I'm sure it can be that way for moms as well, it's just my mom is a pretty good mom, so I don't know about that.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:51 AM, June 21, 2005  

  • I glad you followed your instinct on removing your first blog story. You don't regret what you DON'T put up...because you can do it another day. But once the words are out there....it's hard to face those you talk about again. There have been stories I pub. then removed a few days later.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 11:02 AM, June 27, 2005  

  • I know what you mean Envoyette. Sometimes I'm in a mood and write things that aren't nice and I end up deleting everything after I post it because I know I'm just being pissy. I have to watch myself sometimes. Besides, I don't want my blog to be a people hater blog. I like most people.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:37 AM, June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home