Pink Sheets

Friday, June 17, 2005

What Are the Rules?

I added some new blogs to my blogroll. I'm not sure if there are rules in regards to linking sites to your site. Is there? Should I tell these people I'm blogrolling them, should I seek their permission? I come across blogs every once in awhile (mostly through Blogexplosion) that I find interesting and would like to return to without having to search for them. It's easiest to go to my blog and hit their link. I'm not as outgoing as my first blogger friend Cat, whom leaves sweet little comments all over the blogoshpere making new friends along the way. I just hope I'm not breaking some kind of blogging rule.

Anyway, I'm still on the internet since my last post. I'm a little lazy today. I don't even care. Actually it's not entirely true. I've done two loads of laundry, the dishes and cleaned the bathroom since my last post. So there.

My five year old just beckoned me to the top of the stairs. She asked if it was alright to go to Gracie's house. I told her yes, and noticed there were five blondes standing at the front door. I just turned around and came back into the room. I was a little frightened. Five little blonde girls. I'm relieved they didn't want to play here.

5 Comments:

  • I don't know how to link. I wish I could because when I find a blog I like....I can't find it again in the millions out there. I'll leave a comment...and hope they visit me and leave a comment so I can find them again. But...it doesn't happen too often.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 8:19 AM, June 19, 2005  

  • I wish I could explain to you how to link, but alas, I can not. I know how to do it, but I don't believe I would be much help in trying to instruct someone else how to. I will just have to continue leaving you comments to ensure that you can find me and will leave me comments. How's that? :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:04 PM, June 19, 2005  

  • Good, I was hoping that was the case, I feel much less insecure. Thanks!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 12:28 PM, June 20, 2005  

  • I actually blogroll any blog I like. I have so many I like, I still have blogs listed on my desktop favorites. I rotate them in and out. I know, I have a problem.

    By Blogger Katy, at 8:00 PM, June 20, 2005  

  • I think blogging in general can become a problem, a little addiction you get caught up in. Blogging can be so damn interesting. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:14 AM, June 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home