Pink Sheets

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I Have A Picture, Be Excited

I posted a pic of my belly. I don't think it really captures the way I feel. When I looked at the picture it didn't look as big as I thought I was. I look in the mirror and I'm in awe of this huge belly I now carry around. It's like I woke up one day and it went from honey dew to watermelon, but it doesn't appear as large in the picture, so maybe I'm imagining the size. Also, I don't really lke the picture. It was taken late at night and my arm looks fat, so if you could just concentrate on the belly should you take a look, I would really appreciate it. :)

Brian and I had this brilliant idea that we would take a photo of me every month, but we sort of squandered our chances by being lazy and never getting around to it. Oh well, maybe I'll start now. I'm not sure if it's worth it, but at the rate I'm going I'll be gigantic by November.

6 Comments:

  • you are like the tiniest thing ever! geez! eat some more cookies!!!

    oh and YAY!!! i am actually excited for you! (sorry with the wedding a week away i am going crazy and have no time to read blogs!!!)

    By Blogger cat, at 7:25 PM, June 26, 2005  

  • Thanks girls!!! I appreciate the compliments.

    And Cat, believe me, I eat way more cookies than I should. They make these delicious ones at the cafeteria at my work. Mmmm.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:34 AM, June 27, 2005  

  • WHAT A CUTIE YOU ARE! Your kids are adorable too! Love the pics!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 11:05 AM, June 27, 2005  

  • Again, thanks guys. I know I'm not turning into a huge heiffer by any means but it can be discouraging to gain a bunch of weight that you work hard to keep off, regardless of the reason. Thanks for all the sweet comment.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 11:29 AM, June 27, 2005  

  • i'll bet you're all off 100lbs now! :P

    By Blogger cat, at 6:11 PM, June 27, 2005  

  • You guys are buttheads!!! :) Alright, I need to find something else to write about so we can get off the subject of my weight. I still think it's sweet. So there.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:37 AM, June 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home