Pink Sheets

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Wanna Know What I'm Doing Today?

It's Saturday, 7:00 am and I am wide awake. In fact, I have already managed to clean the kitchen less sweeping and mopping the floor which I will get to shortly. It's one of those alone Saturday's with no kids and no boy. Just me and the dog, though sometimes she's a handful. Especially now, because her kneecap has snapped back into place and she can run and prance around. She is so stinking cute. I might try and get some snapshots of her today running through the sprinklers. She loves that.

I am also getting a haircut. I'm thinking it's time for something new. The other night I was thinking something shorter and flippier. I woke up the next morning and Brian told me I should grow my hair out long, so that it's luscious and dark brown. Hmmm, we were not on the same wavelength that night. I don't think he was serious so short and flippy it is.

I was also thinking I might drop in on my mom to help her do some serious cleaning to her condo. I love my mom and I think she is a wonderful person, however her housekeeping is atrocious. She wants my babies to spend the night one night next weekend and I just can't have them over there in filth. They love to see her and hang out, but I can't imagine they enjoy the mess. Riley is always telling Grandma she needs to clean her room. Ever since he was little and just beginning to talk he has told her that. He might end up being a bit obsessive compulsive when he's older. What am I talking about, he's a little bit that way now with his toys and room. Just not as much as I would like him to be.

Maybe, after I help my mom out I can reward myself with a little, tiny shopping trip. Just a little one. Brian said not to spend any money, but he always says that. Hee, hee.

5 Comments:

  • would you like to come over and clean my place next? we wouldn't mind, really. it would be cool. :)

    By Blogger cat, at 3:49 PM, July 09, 2005  

  • Well, if you two didn't live soooo far away, I might just stop by and do a little house cleaning for you. :)

    And I might post a pic of the new hair. It's not too different, but definitely shorter.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:17 AM, July 10, 2005  

  • Waking up that early on a Saturday is criminal. (But you can clean my house too, while you're feeling so industrious.)

    By Blogger Beth, at 6:52 AM, July 11, 2005  

  • I know, I know. I just had the day to myself and didn't want to waste it. Plus, my house was super messy. And you live quite far away also, so no. :) But, if I'm ever in the area...

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:03 AM, July 11, 2005  

  • LOL! Your son will drive his future wife crazy! But good for him that he is so NEAT! (wish mine were)

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 1:24 PM, July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home