Pink Sheets

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Wish List

My birthday is coming up. August 4th. I've made Brian a list of all the gifts I will accept on my birthday-August 4th. I'm going to post my list just for fun.

-A massage or a manicure and pedicure at my favorite salon, Four Gables. (Can you have a massage when your pregnant? Where do you put your tummy?)

-CD's: Beyonce, Dangerously In Love. Neil Diamond, Greatest Hits. Shedaisy, Sweet Right Here and/or The Whole Shebang. (I know, I'm a dork, but I commute to work and they have good sing along songs on all of these CDs. And Neil Diamond isn't as dorky as you might think. Alright?)

-Book: A Summer of Faulkner, from Oprah's Book Club list. (I'm not sure of any other books I want right now. I'm currently reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. It is really good. I was reading some crap novel, I don't even know the name of the book, but it was horrible. I was only reading it because I get bored when I lay out and then I was thinking that since I started the book I may as well finish it. Stupid idea. I didn't realize how awful it was until I began to read Five People. If you have any other book suggestions let me know. I'm on a reading kick right now.)

-Shoes: I need enough budgeted for black sandals, white sandals (both for next year), and brown boots.

-Barbies: Chocolate Obsession or Spotted Shopping. (I have a small collection of Barbies that I love, and want more. I don't have any rhyme or reason to my collection, I just chose the ones that are the prettiest.)

-Clothes: This is at the bottom of the list because I don't really want new clothes very badly. Normally, I would, but since I have to get maternity it's not as much fun.

I think that was about it. I posted the list to show Brian I mean business. He rebels against my gift lists. He rarely gets me an item from the list. He tries to think of things that I've mentioned previously, but forget to put on the list. Which is fine, but having something from my list would be nice. Hint, hint.

5 Comments:

  • beyonce?? oh, jolynn. :P i think the barbies for the collection would be just fab! i like the chocolate one the best still.

    ooh! it's almost your birthday! i love cake! make sure he gets you (bakes you?) a cake!!

    By Blogger cat, at 4:38 PM, July 26, 2005  

  • Yeah, I will look up Tim Robbins on Amazon and see if there is anything I want. Then I'll add it to my list.

    Cat, yes Beyonce, but only cause she's so pretty. :)I like the Chocolate one too, good choice.

    Brian, the girls have spoken. You need to get me something on my list. Cat, any requests for the type of cake. I like chocolate best, but I'm open for suggestions.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:06 AM, July 27, 2005  

  • OH OH OH! Pedicure? You HAVE to have one from Nordtroms! It's too wonderful and you will be in heaven and all floaty for YEARS after!

    By Blogger Beth, at 8:54 AM, July 27, 2005  

  • Unfortunately, I live in Idaho and to find a Nordstrom's I have to leave the state. Hmph!! Maybe that would be an excuse to take a road trip. Hmmmm.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 9:46 AM, July 27, 2005  

  • Yeah, I'm a dork. Hopefully I would have figured that out. :) Thank you!!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 2:58 PM, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home