Pink Sheets

Saturday, August 06, 2005

For No Reason

Sometimes, I receive these emails from Brian telling me what he's doing, what he's going to be doing, with a little bit of randomness thrown in for good measure. Then he tells me he's getting off the computer and will talk with me later. They're just out of the blue for no reason emails. They don't require a response, they don't ask me a question, they don't remind me I need to do anything. I think they are some of my favorite emails. No one else ever sends me emails like that.

2 Comments:

  • awwww! that is so sweet. i get that too, sort of... i get emails from my dogs (hahah) well, they are from shawn.. but they are written by the dogs. ha! we're sappy, yes. i know. :)

    By Blogger cat, at 7:08 AM, August 07, 2005  

  • That is cute!! I bet the dogs would want to write you if they could. How sweet.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:44 AM, August 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home